Admission into Unical for 2020/2021 academic session is almost done, the school management has released steps to pay acceptance fees.
Has Unical Commenced acceptance fee payment?
Unical matters can confirm that, the school management has released procedures for the payment of acceptance fee following the release of the 2020/21 admission lists on the University of Calabar (UNICAL) official undergraduate portal.
Prospective students are advised strongly to confirm their admission status on the university portal before making payment of acceptance fee.
How to make Unical acceptance fee payment 2021
Upon confirmation of your admission status on UNICAL Portal;
- Walk into any commercial bank nationwide
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance payment on E-transact
- Collect an E-transact printout online from the bank
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on acceptance fee payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your JAMB registration number, phone number and confirmation order number on the E-transact print out from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receiept
- Print your acceptance fee receipt
How much is Unical acceptance fee?
Unical Acceptance Fee is still 25,000 Nigerian naira only.
Departmental/faculty screening and payment of school fees will commence upon resumption of next academic session.
Congratulations and welcome to UNICAL.