|Unical Micro finance bank Headquarters|
Are You having troubles on how to pay for Unical Acceptance Fee? Worry no more We would give you a step by step guide on how to process the payments successfully.
How to pay for Unical Acceptance Fee
1. AT THE UNICAL MICRO FINANCE BANK
The unical Micro finance bank is school owned and manages several accounts for the school,as a student u would find yourself going there more often for several payments like faculty dues,departmental dues etc. The Micro finance bank has 2 branches on campus and some other branches off campus.
- Walk in with your Admission letter carrying your Jamb Reg No and your 25,000 cash
- Pickup a deposit slip and fill in the required details,the place is usually crowded so you may have to stand the stress of going through a long queue
- After payments You drop The second slip you are given in the basket after writing your Name and E-mail at the back they may tell You to come back about a week later for Your Admission letter print out
- Ensure to photocopy the Printout you are given because it may wash off.
- After getting your Acceptance Fee printout you can heard to your department for screening.
The Unical Micro finance bank headquarters is at main camp while the other is at Malabo (male hostel)
2. PAYING ONLINE
How to pay for Unical Acceptance Fee online;
1. Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and/or University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
2. Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
3. Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
4. Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
5. Click on Acceptance Fee Payment
6. Enter your Jamb Registration Number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
7. Login to print your acceptance receipt
8. Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.